Saturday, August 20, 2011

Delicious Pad Thai


This is the only Pad Thai Recipe I have ever made and that is okay with me because it tastes so good that I really don't need to try anything else! It has fresh delicious flavors and is completely vegan! I have really been starting to make more vegetarian meals during the week and this is one that is quick and easy to put together and tastes great! Enjoy! This recipe serves 4 so I usually halve the recipe to feed just me and my husband! 

Recipe: 
8 oz. Brown Rice Noodles (In Asian food section) 
4 TBS Brown Sugar 
3 TBS Fresh Lime Juice 
4 TBS Soy Sauce 
2 tsp Canola Oil 
3 Scallions, white and green parts thinly sliced 
1 Garlic Clove, minced 
1 Bunch Broccoli, steamed and florets cut 
1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro 
1/4 Cup roasted peanuts

Cook Noodles, Drain 
Whisk Brown Sugar, Lime Juice, and Soy Sauce 
Cook scallions and garlic in heated skillet with canola oil, stir constant until fragrant 
Add Broccoli and noodles and soy sauce mix to the skillet, cook until coated with sauce
Serve topped with cilantro and peanuts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment